2014 seems to be the year of more and more celebrities deciding to publicly come “out of the closet” and admit that they are either gay or bisexual. Vin Diesel will more than likely be the very next person to make that announcement in the near future.
Why exactly do we say that Vin Diesel is gay? Well, let’s pay attention to the common signs and signals that have led to other celebrities coming out of the closet.
- His personal family life is kept way too private (Did you even know he had kids until he posted a picture of them online recently?)
- He has never had any real chemistry with any of his female costars on-screen – it always seems a little awkward primarily because he is concealing a major secret. However, once he opens up and follows in the footsteps of Neil Patrick Harris, he will be able to clearly separate the lines between straight characters that he plays on film and the gay man that he is in real life.
- He dances to songs that females love to dance to just like a female! (Pay close attention to the way he dances to his now-viral video of Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” and Beyonce’s “Drunk in Love.” Enough said.)
- When have you ever seen him with a beautiful woman on the Red Carpet? He has kids…why hasn’t he taken his baby mama?
- Too many questions about his marital status (Is he married? Is he divorced? Are those kids really even his or is this a publicity stunt?)
You might think that this is just speculation, but (by reading this article) you will at least be somewhat prepared when Vin Diesel decides to finally come out of his shell and admit it.