As Glee winds to an end finally, we revisit the series. While the devilish Sue Sylvester played the antagonist in a majority of Glee’s plots, we feel there are some important life lessons to be learnt from her.
- You better love yourself – even if that means marrying yourself.
- Love always inspires the crowds. It holds a special moments for both those in love and those who are inspired by their love.
- Only you have control over your body – so exercise it.
- Life is tough, but only you can allow your haters to stop you.
- Never EVER apologize for being sexy all the time.
- Success to one person is failure to another… and that’s okay.
- You deserve to be respected.
These are just a few of Sue Sylvester’s theories and ideology that we can turn into inspirational life lessons. If you are in need of some good inspirational advice, look at Sue for some lessons.