World best-seller author Danielle Steel has sold 800 million copies of her novels worldwide. She is now considered as the “4th best selling author alive”. Readers around the globe patiently wait for her new books to be sold. It’s no wonder why she has been so much successful.
Steel’s style of writing includes the intricacies of family and personal relationships. And for many years this formula has kept book-lovers stuck like a bookworm in her novels.
Below are six of her must-read fictional creations.
1. Country. A story about a single widow Stephanie Adams who struggles with family life.
2. Prodigal Son. A story about a son who leaves and returns to his town twenty years after.
3. Power Play. A fictional work about two CEOs whose family struggles are keeping up with them.
4. A Perfect Life. A mother-daughter story which will surely touch your hearts.
5. Pegasus. A novel which story is set during World War II.
6. Winners. A story about a young woman named Lily whose life was turned upside down in an instant.
“Lily Thomas is an aspiring ski champion training for the Olympics, a young woman with her heart set on winning the gold. But in one moment, Lily’s future is changed forever, her hopes for the Olympics swept away in a tragic accident. “
Source: From the Hardcover